Megarray Media Corp
FOR EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA ("EEA") CUSTOMERS ONLY:
The entire content in this Policy applies to you together with the supplementary provisions which are directed to EEA subscribers and users and which have been marked below.
The 5 Hows on your information
Megarray Media Corp have regard for your privacy and is devoted to protecting your information while providing you with excellent user experience on megabiz.io. We shall not reveal, peddle or give your information to third parties. In this policy, it is our firm belief that you should have a good understanding of the type of information we collect and how it is being used. Because we want you to know, we developed the 6 Hows concept to inform you about the following:
- How Megarray Media Corp collect your information
- How you provide Megarray Media Corp with your information
- How your information is being used by Megarray Media Corp
- How long Megarray Media Corp keep your information
- How Megarray Media Corp store your information
- How Megarray Media Corp protect your information across borders
How Megarray Media Corp collects your information
We gather certain information automatically through web beacons and cookies. The information we collect in this manner includes general technical information such as IP address of the device, browser information, unique mobile I D, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information or actions taken on our site, dates and times of site visits, the pages accessed and other statistics ("data log") to give you a better user experience.
This Technical information that is gathered by our systems, or third-party systems, automatically may be used for operation, optimization, analytics, content promotion and enhancement of user experience.
Some features of the megabiz.io may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is disabled. When you access megabiz.io through a mobile device (including but not limited to smartphones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more device identifiers, such as a universally unique identifier ("UUID"). Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device.
Some features of the website, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is disabled. When you visit megabiz.io through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store "location data," which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
Log file information
When you use our site, our servers automatically record certain log file information such as log file information. This is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access megabiz.io. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the App, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
How you provide Megarray Media Corp with your information
You provide Megarray Media Corp with your information that you enter on megabiz.io during registration or subscription to Megarray Media Corp’s services or when you otherwise volunteer information to Megarray Media Corp. This information are:
Billing information such as credit cards and debit cards information
- Date of birth
- Mobile numbers
- Email and/or similar information
- IP Address
To provide you with an absolutely amazing user experience, to be able to customize future experiences for you and to improve our services to you, we use this information you provide to us. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of the Service features.
How your information is being used by Megarray Media Corp
Your information is being used in the following ways:
- To authenticate your identity.
- To provide our Services which you contracted us to provide to you.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Services or any changes in our Website
Terms that apply to you.
- For the purpose for which you specifically provide the information to us, including, to respond to your inquiries, to provide any information that you request, and to provide customer support.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization (where permitted by applicable law), personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our site and our Services, such as developing and offering you with new and/or additional services or new and/or additional features to existing services.
How Megarray Media Corp store your information
How long Megarray Media Corp keep your information
Usually, we will only hold your personal information for a minimum of one (1) year and a maximum of seven (7) years. We will only retain your personal data in compliance with the law and if it is required for the purposes set out in this policy.
How Megarray Media Corp protect your information across borders (EEA USERS)
Megabiz.io may transmit your personal information outside of the country, state, or province in which you are located. If you are located in the EEA and believe that your Personal Information has been used in a manner that is not consistent with the relevant privacy policies listed above, please contact us using the information below.
Controlling your personal information (EEA USERS)
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing at [email protected]
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. The requested information will be sent to you in an electronic format. You may also request for information on whether your personal data is being processed and for what purpose is being used. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to [email protected]
Disclosure and Processing
We are firmly committed to keeping your information secure. Megarray Media Corp shall not disclose your personal information to third-parties except :
- To Megarray Media Corp’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, joint ventures, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers such as billing and emailing services, suppliers and agents, acting on our behalf for making our Services available to you;
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
- As a necessity. This is to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with Megarray Media Corp’s rights or property, other users of the site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Justification for processing under the GDPR (For EEA users only)
compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Megarray Media Corp will only collect and use your information where (a) it needs it to provide Megarray Media Corp’s services. (b) You give your consent to the use of your information in a particular way (c) It is compulsory to comply with legal duties.
If you have consented to our use of your information you may withdraw that consent at any time. You can either withdraw your consent by emailing [email protected] or through your account settings page. If megabiz.io is using your information because of a valid reason to do so, you have the right to object to that use. But if you do so it may mean that you would not have access to use our services if that information is necessary for the functionality of our services.
We recognise that the security of your personal information is a sensitive matter and it is extremely important. Megarray Media Corp shall provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are totally safe, and Megarray Media Corp cannot ensure the security of your personal information. Nevertheless, where your information is illegally accessed as a result of security breach, Megarray Media Corp shall notify the user(s) whose information has been compromised and take appropriate steps to investigate the situation.
Links to other websites
Accessing and Correcting your Information
If you have a customer account with us, you can review and change your personal information by logging into the website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. If you would like to update your information but you do not have a customer account with us, contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This task shall be provided free of charge.
If we have shared the data with anyone else, we will tell them about the alteration wherever possible. We aim to deal with requests for correction within 1 (one) month, although it might take us up to 3 (three) months if your request is complex.
If we cannot honor your request to correct your data, we will let you know and give you reasons for our inability to effect correction.
We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Got any Questions
If you have any questions, clarifications concerning this policy and other data privacy related issues contact us via email at [email protected]